Re: help with micro redac

Only problems I have had was with the RF receivers  echoing random codes,
from nothing, on the AC lines. They seem to get hot and act crazy. I have
had about 6 out of 8 do this so far. The wall units do a double check on the
binary codes front to back compares to back to front (I understand) and
since the codes are deemed correct on multiple units I have to conclude some
CPU intelligent unit has sent out bad commands. The RF units are the ones
that stop doing it when unplugged.

"martin fournier"  wrote in message

I was stupid and I bought an home automation from HALabs 15 years
ago . It is still working well except the x10 part of starts working
randomly . Any guys that may have a good used one , i'm interrested of
buying it

let me know at mfdomo@xxxxxxxxxxx thanks