remote plug in light control switch

Greetings,
I am looking for some help with a remote and how to program it. The
remote in question is a Sears mdl#139.18835 remote plug in light
control switch. I am trying to program it to use in my  GMC Sierra so
that I can turn house lights on and off. I have had no luck searching
the web for a manual and am hoping that someone here may be able to
help me. I have contacted Sears and Chamberlian, but nobody seems to
be able to help. Any help or suggestions would be great. Thanks in
advance for your time and efforts.
Jinxy