Re: self calibrating clock via wifi?

Turn the darn thing onto a wall at 90 degrees?

Run a wire from outside to the backside of the clock or other side of the
wall? Just bring in a stronger signal to the clock with osme wire or
aluminum tape painted. Try a thin piece of wire along the wall and under the
clock...pull it tight so it cannot be seen without staring or run some
aluminum duct tape on the wall and pint it to match wall colour.

Take it outside and see if the signal is strong enough in the area, at all,
first.

"bob"  wrote in message news:in1sim$q4o$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have some atomic clocks that are not working because apparently the clock
signal is too weak at my apartment.

Since I have a wifi router in my apartment, I wonder if there is any clock
that calibrates itself via internet and is wifi enabled?

I can use a PC or a tablet computer to do this, but I'm looking for
something cheaper (under $50).