Re: Hot Water Lobster (Hot water circulation system)

Stacy & Bill had written this in response to
http://forums.cabling-design.com/homeautomation/Hot-Water-Lobster-Hot-water-circulation-system-918-.htm
 :

Sam wrote:

> Hi,
>    Does anyone try out this product, The Hot Water Lobster?  It doesn't
> need the extra power which is good for my situation.  Here is their
> website

> http://www.hotwaterlobster.com/

> Sam

My husband installed a Hot Water Lobster device in our house...WE LOVE IT!

|            http://forums.cabling-design.com/             |
|              *** a better way to USENET ***              |
| no-spam Web and RSS interface to your favorite newsgroup |
|   comp.home.automation - 17904 messages and counting!    |