$50,000 BOUNTY on Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Sasha Obama and Malia Obama

$50,000 BOUNTY on Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Sasha Obama and Malia Obama

13 yr old Vito Jacinta Jr interrogated by Secret Service for commenst about
Obama
http://digitallife.today.com/_news/2011/05/18/6667233-secret-service-interrogates-13-year-old-over-facebook-post

Marine Kody Ray Brittingham charged with threatening Obama
http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,185857,00.html

But here, I POSTED a $50k BOUNTY on Barack Obama, his wife Michelle
Obama and his children Malia Obama and Sasha Obama and these IMPOTENT
US GOVT FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS dont have the guts to arrest
and prosecute me.

KILL the MASS MURDERERS, TERRORISTS, SADISTS, PERVERTS and
PSYCHOPATHS george bush, rumsfeld, paul wolfowitz, dick cheney, FBI director
Robert Mueller III, NSA director Keith Alexander, CIA director David
Patraeus, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and National Intelligence director
Dennis Blair

1) Bomb these American Federal Buildings and American INFRASTRUCTURE
BUILDINGS and KILL as many FBI, CIA, DNI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS.

FBI Headquarters - Edgar Hoover Building in Washington DC
CIA Headquarers in Langley, Virginia
NSA Headquarters in Ft George Meade, Maryland
DNI Headquarters in Washington DC
US Capitol Building
GoldenGate Bridge SanFrancisco
Empire State Building, Newyork
Brooklyn Bridge, Newyork
Hoover Dam, Nevada
Willis Tower, Chicago
Washington Monument, Washington DC
Lockheed Martin Corporate Headquarters
Northrop Grumman Headquarters
Xe Company Headquarters

I CHALLENGE any readers to email my post to FBI, CIA, NSA and
Secret Service and get me arrested.......They will NOT arrest me because of
this reason.

This is my profile at FBI, CIA and NSA
 http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/6212b297461a5bc0?hl=en

You MORONS.........just listen to me.......Everything mentioned in the
following document is REAL and FBI, CIA and NSA had this technology for more
than 20 years........

Covert Operations of NSA- Mind Control
http://www.scribd.com/doc/25664429/Conspiracy-Mind-Control-Covert-Ope...

This is how  the WHITE CHRISTIAN AMERICAN TERRORISTS at FBI, CIA and NSA are
RAPING, TORTURING
and KILLING POWERLESS Americans for decades.....

MODUS OPERANDI OF FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS and TERRORISTS
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.mindcontrol/msg/9329d2af1c6e5f8b?h...

Your psychopathic governments programmed your brains to think every one who
accuses the government of tortures is "delusional".

MKULTRA and COINTELPRO were never terminated. They merely became SECRET
TORTURES.

What is MKULTRA?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mkultra

What is COINTELPRO
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cointelpro

Stop watching those stupid fucking reality shows Kardashians, Jon and Kate,
Jersey Shore and the rest of the dumb american shit and use that fucking
time to google and youtube for MKULTRA and COINTELPRO.........