Does the Kodak PULSE digital frame w1030s or w1030 work with private RSS feeds.

All,

Having followed up other advice on this group I had a look at the Kodak
PULSE digital frame w1030S 10in. Overall it looks very promising.
However the on-line documentation is an utter joke in terms of
explaining what the frame is capable of. I want to know if I can
configure the frame to display pictures based on my own RSS/ATOM feeds.
Has anybody done this? I want to share my photos with my parents and
other family members and have absolutely no wish to share them with
google picasa, facebook, flicker or Kodak.? Some documentation
describing any peculiarities of RSS feed format or even an example would
be very gratefully received.

The newer version of this frame has a model number of /w1030s. The S
standing for sharing or something, and it has all kinds of cute facebook
type integration. The new frame also has some kind of proximity
detector, so that the screen is only on when people are about. Great!