Re: HomeSeer Pro-100 is not a mini-ITX ;-) Re: Mini-ITX PC's a the future of HA (was Re: X-10 Mister House Motion sensor problems)

Before they introduced UPC, PCS had a line of X10 dimmers (under license).
They repurposed the Hail Request & Hail Acknowledge commands to do microdim
& microbright. I don't think they are still marketed however.