Re: replacement CM11a firmware available

Since a lot of people still use the discontinued CM11A as the powerline
interface for PC-based automation software, I've been working on a XTB
version with a RS232 interface.  It is based on the new PIC16F1823, and will
emulate the "real-time" CM11A command protocol.  It will not include timers,
macros, or any other "controller" functions.

Jeff