Re: Monitoring Solar PV installation

Hall effect sensors were commonly used for power measurements in cheap
instruments in the 90s. Now they are below acceptable accuracies for most
metering usage.

"Anders" <thehansson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
There are many data logger/controller products out there. Here's one
that might work that both record the data and let you control the heater:
http://www.ezesys.com/products/1/115/eZEio-Controller---Standard.html

You may get a more accurate measurement if you measure both current and
voltage after the inverter with a energy meter instead of just looking
at the current with the Hall effect sensor.

</A>