Re: How do LED 12V Dimmable light bulb works?

ethan7557 had written this in response to
http://forums.cabling-design.com/homeautomation/Re-How-do-LED-12V-Dimmable-light-bulb-works-19867-.htm
 :
I use a dimmable MR16 LED in the reading
spotlight(http://www.bestlightingbuy.com/1x5-watt-remote-controlled-color-
changing-mr16-led-bulb.html) in my bedroom. I simply
replaced the existing tungsten lamp.

|            http://forums.cabling-design.com/             |
|              *** a better way to USENET ***              |
| no-spam Web and RSS interface to your favorite newsgroup |
|   comp.home.automation - 19467 messages and counting!    |