Re: R.I.P. Robert L. Bass

"Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I totally agree with you Graham cant even see how much dommage bAss made in
>Grahams minimal grey matter..

Robert didn't make any "dommage" in my gray matter.  Over the last few months I
got to know the "real" RLB, not the persona he played here.

You disgust me Pete.  Didn't your mom ever tell you if you can't say something
nice, keep your damn mouth shut?  This thread is a memoriam thread.  I knew you
and Mark would go and ruin it.  Start your own thread if you want to be
negative.