>> "Doug" <n...@xxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
>> w_Klo.51235$pR1.34...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>

>> > "Petem" <petem...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> > Pete, I think he meant gushing praise for RLB, not for himself.
>>
>> I know and I love the fact that he didnt fell for this remorse BS... <
>
> You are an absolute douche and oxygen thief.
> Look at you clinging to Mark's post in hopes he will share the sick
> pleasure you found in the passing of another person.
> You sad twit has it occurred to you that you are viewed as an ignorant
> troll?
> You know Pete you are one of the few people I have ever encountered
> online that I seriously would take joy breaking a foot up in their ass
> if not for fear that I would clip your skull in the process causing
> you further brain damage.

Gee!!! I am so damn shocked by your posting..

I am so shaken by your post that I feel like I should become someone else
and clear my soul of all this blackness..

Please forgive me.. I am sincere and would reallly like to clear my bill
before passing away...   NOT..

Like someone said.... there's one born very damn minute..