Re: R.I.P. Robert L. Bass

Spellcheck Patrol <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Did anyone remember to get his recipe for burgers?

Indeed I did.  I was the phantom author of the "bassnastyburger" website from a
few years back.  The one with the paper target for practice shooting.

Also, I acquied www.goofysplace.com a few months ago.  I promised RLB I would
turn it into a tribute site for him, rather than what is was.

I am taking ideas/suggestions on what to put on the site.  Does anyone have
photos?  I will install a (moderated) guestbook and some photos I have, along
with a poem that was his favorite.