Re: Firecracker and USB-Serial

Different RS-232 spec.

There are two RS-232 specs. RS232C and RS232. Different voltage limits are
allowed. % volts is just fine for one

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RS-232

If you are not using DB25 connectors do not call it RS-232, call it serial
interface.

Now you have to specify DTE or DCE to specify what connector you are using.

"petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Dont know if the firecracker need more then 5 volt, but if I am right the
voltage for rs232 are supposed to be -12 to +12 volts..not 0 to 5 volts..

isw-DA72EE.21034411102010@[216.168.3.50]...