Re: Motion Sensor Light for Front Entrance

"Josepi" <JRM.@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Many of the bottom posting advocate /trolls state you can jump to the
bottom
> with one keystroke however...
>
> I find it even more annoying to page down 10 times only to have to page
back
> two and half pages to find the beginning (top) of the latest posting text.
> How stupid is that?

What I find much more annoying is people that don't trim anything and quote
the entire message to add their very measley .00002 cents.  You can tell
those posts pretty easily because they are usually "cat fights" where the
insults (and the nested >'s) just go on forever:

I hardly ever bother reading any post where the >>>>'s are greater than two
or three deep.  The thread's almost always drifted away from the question at
hand by then and has usually degenerated into some microscopic dick swinging
contest.  Though I hate Google as a newsreader, I have to give them some
credit for collapsing multiply repeated blocks of text and adding a button
to "show quoted text" if for some reason you need to refer to the original
comments.

--
Bobby G.