Re: Motion Sensor Light for Front Entrance

On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 17:38:10 -0400, Robert Green wrote:

> I find it pretty annoying to page down 10 times in a message to find
> someone added only the words "I agree" to the thread.  (-:  Better to be
> able to see that's all that's been added with a single glance.

I normally go to another message if there's no original content on the
first screenful.

BTW, If you do top-post, be sure your sig seperator (use the correct one,
it's hyphen-hyphen-space on a line by itself) and sig are at the bottom.
This is important for newsreaders that leave it out of quoting.

Also, snip most of that stuff.

> --
> Bobby G.

[snip]