Home security monitoring via internet / broadband

My current security system is a DSC PC5010. My monitoring service is
through ASG security via my land-line. I want to drop my landline. I
have cable-based broadband internet, UPS power backup for my modem and
router, and I will probably have VOIP.

What hardware options do I have to connect my PC5010 to the Internet?
Which are some good monitoring companies that will work with that
setup?

If I am willing to replace the PC5010, what replacement options should
I look at, and how do I get that connected and monitored via Internet?

Google revealed surprisingly little (to me).

Thanks!