Re: OT: Superior Vena Cava Syndrome

On Mar 23, 12:13=A0pm, Spellcheck Patrol <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mar 22, 10:10=A0pm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > You're going to make it buddy.
> > > Please don't give up.
>
> > > I'm sending some extra prayers as soon as hit 'send'.
>
> > Just curious but if you believe prayers help who gave him the cancer
> > in the first place? <
>
> It's your opinion that prayers can't help, and you are entitled to
> your opinion, but is it also your opinion that prayers can hurt?
> If not then why bother and belittle those that are offering prayer?

Jeez you are such a downer sometimes, I miss the old asshole Tom

> It seems that Robert can't die fast enough for some here, and him hanging
> on has become grist for the humor mill. I'm sure you have real-life
> interaction with people much worse than anyone on this newsgroup,

Actually I can't say I have

> but I doubt you wish death on them.
> Why does it bother you that prayer brings comfort to some? Would you
> rather them feel discomfort? For what reason other than to be a
> contrary clown?

I don't recall wishing death on anyone, I do have a problem with
someone throwing out his entire health prognosis here every night, all
he wants is pity and it's a little late for that

Say has anyone checked the Sarasota Obituaries lately? Just curious