Re: OT: Superior Vena Cava Syndrome

I don't believe in prayer by others, either. I don believe in prayer for
your own healing.

How would he know we prayed to the right Gawd or didn't wish him harm?

I wont answer for MArk, he is a big boy and can handle you..

But on my side, if anyone beleive that prayer help, cursing should also do
make a difference in there mind..

If you believe on the power of good will... then cursing and such is a
reality too..

Just for your info I dont believe in prayer, neither on bad carma...