"Spellcheck Patrol" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe
de discussion :
a387fec2-480c-4ad1-8b4d-af1fdd842346@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Mar 22, 10:10 pm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> > You're going to make it buddy.
>> > Please don't give up.
>>
>> > I'm sending some extra prayers as soon as hit 'send'.
>>
>> Just curious but if you believe prayers help who gave him the cancer
>> in the first place? <
>
> It's your opinion that prayers can't help, and you are entitled to
> your opinion, but is it also your opinion that prayers can hurt?

I wont answer for MArk, he is a big boy and can handle you..

But on my side, if anyone beleive that prayer help, cursing should also do
make a difference in there mind..

If you believe on the power of good will... then cursing and such is a
reality too..

Just for your info I dont believe in prayer, neither on bad carma...