Re: OT: Superior Vena Cava Syndrome

"G. Morgan" wrote:

>> I'd really appreciate it if you guys will pray.
>
> You got it. Hang in there man.

Thanks, Graham and all the rest. I appreciate it.
The nurse came back today with more "candy"
to keep me until tomorrow.  I'll be talking to the
doctor tomorrow to schedule the radiation.

I've been told by friends from a cancer forum
that this condition isn't as rare as I first thought
and that radiation, if given promptly, will fix it.

Regards,
Robert