Re: OT: Superior Vena Cava Syndrome

On Mar 23, 9:31=A0pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I do have a problem with
> >someone throwing out his entire health prognosis here every night, all
> >he wants is pity and it's a little late for that
>
> All he wants is prayer, that's what he asked for.
>
> Ya know Mark... =A0I used to think that deep down you were probably a dec=
ent guy,
> despite most of your posts being negative. =A0I don't think that anymore.=
 =A0I know
> you could care less what I think about you.

I am a decent guy, ask anyone here who's met me, heck I think Doug
even likes me and he's British

> I just can't believe how you can be so cold-hearted. =A0We have a man ask=
ing for
> prayers to keep him alive a little longer, and all you can do is second g=
uess
> his motives and spew more negativity. =A0That really sucks. =A0

He could have easily emailed you and Frank but instead he posted
public here for everyone to see, I draw my own conclusions

> Why don't you keep the negative stuff to yourself while Robert's life is
> teetering on the edge? =A0Can you at least do that please? =A0Not for me,=
 do it
> because it's the right thing to do.

I would if he can keep his teetering off this newsgroup, it seems to
me that's the right thing to do