Re: OT: Superior Vena Cava Syndrome

mleuck <m.leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I do have a problem with
>someone throwing out his entire health prognosis here every night, all
>he wants is pity and it's a little late for that

All he wants is prayer, that's what he asked for.

Ya know Mark...  I used to think that deep down you were probably a decent guy,
despite most of your posts being negative.  I don't think that anymore.  I know
you could care less what I think about you.

I just can't believe how you can be so cold-hearted.  We have a man asking for
prayers to keep him alive a little longer, and all you can do is second guess
his motives and spew more negativity.  That really sucks.

Why don't you keep the negative stuff to yourself while Robert's life is
teetering on the edge?  Can you at least do that please?  Not for me, do it
because it's the right thing to do.