Re: OT: Superior Vena Cava Syndrome

mleuck <m.leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Just curious but if you believe prayers help who gave him the cancer
>in the first place?

To answer your question, I don't know.  But a simple prayer certainly can't
hurt.

For a human being to understand how God operates, would be akin to an ant
understanding how the Internet operates.

I know Frank prayed for me when I needed it, and things turned around for me.  I
called him (Frank) asking for a prayer, and soon I was able to make a decision
to get help for my drinking.  I'm not sure how much it helped, but it made a
difference to me knowing someone with strong faith was calling God on my behalf.

I'm more of a spiritual type, not so much religious.  I see the beauty of nature
and the order of life and came to the conclusion that a Higher Power must have
made all this possible.  It also astounds me how much of nature can be
quantified with mathematic patterns.  It's just too perfect to be an accident.
To me, the Universe seems to be the creation of Intelligent Design.  I just
don't believe we're here by accident or coincidence.