Re: Zicom- Wireless Smoke Detector System

helenk579 had written this in response to
http://forums.cabling-design.com/homeautomation/Re-Zicom-Wireless-Smoke-Detector-System-19192-.htm
 :

http://www.utsouthwestern.edu/patientcare/healthlibrary/fire_safety_and_burns_-_injury_statistics_and_incidence_rates/0,,P02978,00.html

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/special-reports/from-the-air-its-like-armageddon/story-e6frf8zo-1111118794070

> Yes, lots of people asphyxiate without ever feeling flames, but far too
> many
> people yearly burn to death, quite aware that's how they are dying.

> Read nearly any of the articles that appear with this search:

> http://www.google.com/search?q=burn+survivor

> and you'll probably never write the words "the victims never feel
> the fire"
> again.

> --
> Bobby G.

Thanks you for the post.

|            http://forums.cabling-design.com/             |
|              *** a better way to USENET ***              |
| no-spam Web and RSS interface to your favorite newsgroup |
|   comp.home.automation - 17526 messages and counting!    |