Re: Need input: Wierd Powerflash behavior

Thanks to all for your suggestions.  I decided to try the capacitor
approach and (Thanks Dan!) added a blocking diode.  A 2200 uF gives me
an ~ 22 second delay, eliminating the X10 signal collision.  I'm going
to try using a smaller cap for a shorter delay and I think that'll do
it.  MUCH simpler than writing a program for the HCS to watch for the
off signal, then sequence the turn off of the amps via software.  :)