Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

Maybe while you are doing spelling corrections for salty you could correct
your own spelling.

Everybody else knows how to spell "affect".
Very few sentences ever start with "and"
People might not find you credible for trying to side track a discussion by
ad hominem attack.

Asbestos was identified in the Egytian Pharoah era to cause lung disease
death to the knitters of the shiny silver Pharoah's coats. Our leaders were
filmed promoting the products to third world countris in the early 2000-5
years. My widowed S-I-L leads an anti-asbestos group.

"Robert Green" <robert_green1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
<salty@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

<stuff snipped>

> Do you have ANY idea how long florescent's have been in wide use?

And I even know how to spell the word correctly, too.
It starts, ironically, like the disease "Flu" - that's the
mnemonic I use.  Flu -ores -cent.  Three separate words in one.  Aren't you
glad you asked so nicely?  (-:  You got smarter.  You wouldn't want to
present yourself as knowledgeable in a subject you can't spell.  People
might not find you credible.

Like the generations before us with asbestos, we latched onto a technology
without realizing it was a health hazard.  We didn't comprehend the all the
ways it would ***effect*** the world.

<long winded OCD snipped>

--
Bobby G.