Stanley Homelink Garage Door Status Indicator instructions

Does anyone have instructions for the Stanley Garage Door Status system
that you could share?

The system worked well for me about 10 years ago, but I mislaid the
instructions.  I didn't need the system in the next house because of the
way the separate garage and a gate was positioned.  But in this house
garage door indicators would be useful.

I think the components of the system are all working, but I can't figure
out the sequence to train it properly.

A copy of the instructions would be great, or a link to somewhere online
(I've failed to find the information), or perhaps just a sentence on how
to train the system.

Any information would be most appreciated.

Thanks
Mike

|            http://forums.cabling-design.com/             |
|              *** a better way to USENET ***              |
| no-spam Web and RSS interface to your favorite newsgroup |
|   comp.home.automation - 17863 messages and counting!    |