Re: New Fridge - setting up monitoring

Have a look at ioBridge.com.  Their monitoring can trigger emails
alerts without monthly monitoring costs.  Also no PC required!  I have
my modem and ioBridge connected to a UPS for monitoring my house.  So
far it hasn't been the power outages causing me trouble, but the
lightning on the phones lines :)