Re: VU1 ESL bulbs with HA dimmers?

Aloe65, I have to correct you again. The price you're quoting , $4 -
$6 is wrong. The following link will take people to a site where this
bulb you keep touting is available online: http://www.microlamp.com/mm5/mer=
chant.mvc?
The price of the bulb is $8.95. Also, this "PureSpectrum" bulb you
continuously pump is only a PureSpectrum bulb in name. The bulb is
made by Litetronics who is allowing PureSpectrum to sell it using
their name. It's just another dimmable CFL. I personally think this
arrangement is suspicious because it really doesn't make sense.
PureSpectrum had been promoting their super CFL for over 2 years now
and finally come out with a non-proprietary bulb made by Litetronics.
Sounds like a bait and switch scheme to me.

On Sep 28, 8:13=A0am, jdsafe_at_hotmail_dot_...@xxxxxxx (aloe65) wrote:
> aloe65 had written this in response tohttp://forums.cabling-design.com/ho=
meautomation/VU1-ESL-bulbs-with-HA...