Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

The traffic light people cannot afford failures. The legal implications are
too great. I am not sure if it is based on manufactures warraties,
recommendations or history but we still ocasional segments missing.

With LED experience this may also be a heat problem with retrofitting old
units and heat not being drawn away?? When you push LEDs too hard they don't
last long. This is only from a small sample area with slightly over $500K
population.