Re: Web Enabled Time/Temp/Humidity and I/O Controller

On Nov 6, 1:17=A0pm, "Christopher Glaeser" <nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > If my PC has no power applied to it how can it possibly "listen" to
> > anything. =A0I want it completely powered off, not on standby.
>
> Why do you want your PC completely off?
>
> Best,
> Christopher

I guess its not an issue considering it seems everything else you plug
in these days is also "in standby".

If the greenies were serious then they'd regulate back that little
thing called an on/off switch that actually was wired in series with
said device line cord.