Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

LED tail light are not "very bright". The illumination is very poor.

However LED lights are very focused and play on the human vision system to
compete with the effectiveness of incandescents.

Many incandescent tail lights have taken a lesson in efficiency also and
many of the so-called LED taillights on vehicles are actually incandescent
bulbs. Take a closer look and you will see many peanut bulbs in a reflector
with small pockets.

When will we see back-up LED lights on vehicles?  Not likely in the near
future. The total luminence is not there to illuminate an area. Something
LEDs have failed at, to date.