Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

I've seen LED replacments for tail lights. Any good? Dunno.
Would be nice to see fairly priced LED replace for household
bulbs. I've not seen them  yet.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Nate Nagel" <njnagel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote in message news:he7b0502e2r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What I don't understand is why LEDs are so excellent in
flashlights (the
3W Task Force light kicks a Mag-Lite's ass BTW) bike
head/taillights,
truck taillights and traffic lights but it is so difficult
to find good
ones for home lighting and/or retrofitting into car
taillights?

nate