Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

"Gordon Burditt" wrote:

>> A lot of new cars already come equipped with LED tail Lights. They are
>> very bright, and if one LED fails, you still have a lot of light. The
>
> According to state and/or Federal regulations, if you're driving
> with a tail light with one burned out LED, do you deserve a ticket,
> even if you still have a lot of light?

That depends on the circumstances.  On the NJ Turnpike most people won't even be
stopped.  If the driver happens to be black or brown, it's an arrest offense,
including a felony stop as in, "Driver!  Exit the vee-hick-al and step backward
toward me with your hands in the air..."  all of this at gunpoint.  :^(

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics