Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

<salty@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> As with automotive lamps, the specifications for boats do not
> stiplulate how many elements are in the fixture or how many are lit.

That's one area where automotive differs from marine.  In most states there are
minimum requirements for headlights, tail lights, etc.  You're not required to
have more than the minimum but if you add any they must all function.  That
said, I doubt many police will ticket anyone because one of his 30 LEDs isn't
working.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass