Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

I just had the the center-mount stoplight in my '03 Chevy Surburban fail.
Appears to be a line array
of 15 leds in a moulded plastic housing. Unit is completely dark.
Replacement cost is over $200
not including install labor. Less than 60K miles on the vehicle. If
incandescant, replacement would
be a $1.25 bulb, self installed. Bummer!

Bob King