Re: Web Enabled Time/Temp/Humidity and I/O Controller

CFLs will save money, assuming they last as long as promised but they won't
reduce carbon as much as many other, easier approaches like efficiency
mandates for TVs and other electric appliances, improving generation
efficiency and upgrading the power grid.

And they won't save any planets - not even Pluto.