Re: Web Enabled Time/Temp/Humidity and I/O Controller

"Christopher Glaeser" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> What is the part number for the digital I/O connector?
>
> Best,
> Christopher

Sophie, of their sales team, gave me this part number:

TYCO ELECTRONICS - 1658622-3 and said it was available from Newark
Electronics. Actually, she just said "Newark" and I assumed the
"Electronics" part but I never followed up because I found that an XT era
game port/joystick adapter cable also fits and I had a few in my junkbox.

--
Bobby G.