Re: Web Enabled Time/Temp/Humidity and I/O Controller

On 4 Nov 2009 06:12:41 GMT, ddl@danlan.*com (Dan Lanciani) wrote in message
<1355005@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>See also:
>
>http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=9258T-PING&cat=NET
>
>(4 outlets; $79.99)
>
>				Dan Lanciani
>				ddl@danlan.*com

Yes, we seem to be circling around and round ... ;-)

Some of my previous posts from January on the IP POWER 9258T and the
WebControl are appended below.

(Google seems to have stripped off the message ID's or I'd jist cite them
rather than the entire text. Or just googlegroupgoogle on 9258T

... Marc
Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.org