Re: Web Enabled Time/Temp/Humidity and I/O Controller

> Anyway I can use it to monitor a vacation home 1200 miles away? I'm
> not sure what this unit does.

Yes, if the home is connected to the internet you could monitor it from a
browser virtually anywhere.  However, you will need some hardware and
software experience.  If you are not quite sure what this unit does based on
the posted description, then this may not be a good project for you.

Best,
Christopher