Re: Web Enabled Time/Temp/Humidity and I/O Controller

Tony Hwang wrote:
> The Daring Dufas wrote:
>> Robert L Bass wrote:
>>> "The Daring Dufas" wrote:hMMM,
> wIT PASSPORT AND ENTRY VIS?

>>> You figure it's a good idea to murder women and children for the
>>> "crime" of looking for work in the USA? I suppose your ancestors were
>>> not immigrants. Perhaps you're actually the Daring Arapaho?
>>>
>>> Robert
>>
>> Oh my God, another person who doesn't understand what an "illegal
>> invader" is. If you knew there were land mines across a piece of
>> land that was illegal for you to cross, would you set foot on
>> that land anyway? I think news of the mines would get out pretty
>> quickly especially with all the warning signs and little bits and
>> pieces of criminal invaders everywhere. If they want a better life,
>> why don't they fix Mexico? By the way, my ancestors came to the
>> United States LEGALLY!
>>
>> TDD
>
> hmmmm,
> With passport and entry visa? You sound like a red neck.
> I earned a right to reside in USA working for your government
> sticking my neck out in dangerous places. No thanks, I am happy up here.

You said the magic words: "I earned the right". I'm glad
you went through the legal process, that makes you an
honorable man. My maternal ancestors came through Ellis
Island legally and there is a possibility that a few of
them were turned away in accordance with the existing law
at the time. My paternal ancestors came to America with
the second or third wave of colonists who were escaping a
tyrannical English monarchy. I would be interested in how
you know what I sound like. I don't recall posting an audio
file.  *snicker*

TDD