Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

Interesting. Everything I have ever heard says the opposite about
fluorescents, of the right colour.

How can UV from the sun affect these maladities? Sun exposure usually
affects many maladities in a good way. Breast cancer is one that is
statistically reduced, big time.

The flickering of fluorescents was always blamed for some problems but the
sun doesn't flicker at 120Hz.