Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

LEDs are still reported to only be slightly more efficient than incandescent
bulbs. On top of all that the more efficient ***white*** LED bulbs are made
with phospours, similiar to CFL bulbs. I beleive the mercury is not there as
the electrical energy is converted, the first time, by LED technology.