Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

In article <f4yNm.10648$JC2.5210@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 "Josepi" <JRM@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> How can UV from the sun affect these maladities? Sun exposure usually
> affects many maladities in a good way. Breast cancer is one that is
> statistically reduced, big time.

   Was wondering the same things. About the only thing I could think of
was that some medications make you more sensitive to UV radiation and
thus more susceptible to sun burn.  But I haven't seen anything in 25
years of nursing to support that as a problem outside the sun or tanning
booths.

--
To find that place where the rats don't race
and the phones don't ring at all.