Re: Web Enabled Time/Temp/Humidity and I/O Controller

Robert L Bass wrote:
> "The Daring Dufas" wrote:
>>
>> I always thought the US Government should recycle all
>> the land mines that are being dug up in the operational
>> areas and put them on our Southern border.
>
> You figure it's a good idea to murder women and children for the "crime"
> of looking for work in the USA?  I suppose your ancestors were not
> immigrants. Perhaps you're actually the Daring Arapaho?
>
> Robert

Oh my God, another person who doesn't understand what an "illegal
invader" is. If you knew there were land mines across a piece of
land that was illegal for you to cross, would you set foot on
that land anyway? I think news of the mines would get out pretty
quickly especially with all the warning signs and little bits and
pieces of criminal invaders everywhere. If they want a better life,
why don't they fix Mexico? By the way, my ancestors came to the
United States LEGALLY!

TDD