Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

What I don't understand is why LEDs are so excellent in flashlights (the
3W Task Force light kicks a Mag-Lite's ass BTW) bike head/taillights,
truck taillights and traffic lights but it is so difficult to find good
ones for home lighting and/or retrofitting into car taillights?

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel