Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

Not according to testing labs that have made lumen mesurements. Are you
including the inverters or other lossy type gadgets to accomodate different
types of bulbs? Have you actually measured the "equivalent" light output or
does it just look about the same? Brilliance is a logarithmic scale and can
be very deceiving to the human eye.

Trouble with the lab measurements is they are not usually dated when
completed and the technology advances quite rapidly.