Re: Web Enabled Time/Temp/Humidity and I/O Controller

"The Daring Dufas" wrote:

> Oh my God, another person who doesn't understand what an "illegal
> invader" is.

Sure I do.  That would be George W. Bush in Iraq.

> If you knew there were land mines across a piece of land that was
> illegal for you to cross, would you set foot on that land anyway?

If your ancestors didn't know that some xenophobic moron had planted land
mines when they tried to come here would you be alive today?

> I think news of the mines would get out pretty quickly...

After you murder a few hundred people that might happen but lots of people
would still take the chance and some would die.  Most of these people's only
"crime" is looking for a better life.  I think we need people who want to work
and build a life here.  We could make more room for them by sending folks like
you to work for the dictators whose countries they are fleeing.

> If they want a better life, why don't they fix Mexico?
> By the way, my ancestors came to the United States
> LEGALLY!

Only because there were few, if any laws against immigration back then.  Some
of my family came here from the Ukraine, fleeing the Czar in 1903.  Those who
didn't were all murdered by the Nazis.

Many of the people who come across the Mexican border are fleeing tyrannical
regimes in some Latin American countries.  Others are fleeing the tyranny of
the drug cartels which are making life in Mexico even more intolerable for
decent people.  What we need is reasoned and workable immigration statutes --
not jackass ideas about how to kill unsuspecting migrant workers... or people
like you.