Re: Web Enabled Time/Temp/Humidity and I/O Controller

> The problem is WOL still requires you to have at least one computer
> already powered up, then that computer can receive the WOL

No, it doesn't.  A router that can send the WOL packet can wake a PC
listening for it.  No added PC necessary.  Just that the PC you intend to
wake up needs to have WOL built into it.

Alternatively you could use a router that has a serial port and use that to
control a relay that will listen to RS232.  Bit more of a jump-through-hoops
sort of solution though.

-Bill Kearney